Important information for our customers regarding COVID-19
At Mutual of Omaha, we exist for our customers. That’s why we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and remain vigilant in our measures to promote the health and safety of our customers, associates and communities.
As a valued customer, here’s what you need to know:
- We remain committed to providing superior service to our policyholders and have taken steps to prevent any interruption in our business processes.
- If you have any questions regarding your insurance policy, we encourage you to access your account from home 24/7 using our online portal, Customer Access, or our automated phone system (800-775-6000) to view policy information, update payment/billing information and more.
- Group Insurance policyholders who have registered online can access their account using the Employer Access portal.
- Providers are asked to visit Provider Access.
- Our Medicare supplement customers should note the following information:
- Your Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers a test to see if you have Coronavirus. This test is covered when your doctor or a health care provider orders it, if you get the test on or after February 4, 2020. You usually pay nothing for Medicare-covered clinical diagnostic laboratory tests. To learn more, visit Medicare.gov.
- Your Medicare supplement plan covers foreign travel emergency (up to plan limits) as stated in your policy.
- Looking for additional info? Check out this page with information designed specifically for Medicare customers.
We continue to closely monitor the pandemic and evaluate additional measures to support our customers as needs arise. For ongoing updates, please stay tuned to mutualofomaha.com.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov or your local health department website.