Dental Insurance for Employees
The value of dental insurance
Good dental care is an important part of a healthy lifestyle, but frequently taken for granted. Numerous recent studies show an association between oral health and a variety of health conditions, including diabetes and heart disease. Help employees take an active approach to maintaining good health by providing access to valuable dental services.
How dental insurance works
Our dental insurance is designed to cover dental care that is essential to good health. With an extensive network, employees may select from a host of dentists close to work or their home.
Services may include:
- Oral exams
- Cleanings and fluoride treatments
- Diagnostic X-rays
- Sealants, fillings, extractions
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, implants
- Oral surgery
- Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD) Services
Designed with employers and employees in mind
- Flexible plan designs – PPO, Indemnity, EPO* and Voluntary
- Excellent in-house claims payment and customer service team
- Simplified plan administration with one-source billing
- Bundled pricing when packaged with life and or disability
- Online access to reporting and invoices
- *Available only in AZ, CA, NV
- Easy to understand benefits
- Extensive network of providers, including specialists
- No claim forms when using an in-network provider
- Convenient access to benefit plan information, claim history, ID cards and EOBs
Through recruitment campaigns, our provider relations representatives are constantly building the network to ensure members receive maximum access, cost-effective coverage and ultimately, increased utilization.
- Access to over 150,000 unique providers, general and specialists nationwide
- Participating network dentists have agreed to discounts averaging 20%-50% below their usual office fees
- Choosing a dentist is hassle-free – no paperwork, no provider assignments and no referrals needed
- Each family member can choose their own dentist
- PreventiveEdge® – preventive services don’t count against the annual maximum, allowing employees to conserve dollars for costlier procedures
- Annual maximum benefit rollover
- Flexibility to move services between covered classes/types
Enrollment Made Easy
We provide a streamlined strategy to educate employees and keep the cost of enrollment low. We will work with you to help consult, plan and execute enrollment.
- Pre-enrollment strategy and planning meeting
- Pre-enrollment communication materials (postcards, emails, videos)
- Personalized enrollment forms and simple needs-based benefit communications
- On-site group meetings
- Professional enrollment representatives (bilingual)
- Partnership with trusted third-party enrollment resources that specialize in group benefits
Get more with Mutual Solutions℠
Our value added services are designed to help employers manage productivity, while helping employees manage life challenges so they continue to stay productive at work.
Hearing aid and hearing screening services.
Manage FMLA- and ADA-related leaves of absence.