Vision Insurance for Employees
The value of Vision Insurance
Your eyes are a window to overall health and wellness. Besides measuring your vision, routine eye exams are a simple, non-invasive tool that can help identify early signs of certain chronic health conditions.
With early diagnosis, conditions can be treated more quickly - and more cost effectively - leading to happier, healthier employees and lower healthcare expenses.
How Vision Insurance works
Our vision insurance is designed to cover vision care that is essential to good health. Employees have access to advanced vision technology at many independent and retail providers, including popular national chains and regional favorites, as well as online options.
Services may include:
- Routine eye exams
- Retinal imaging
- Contact lenses
- Laser vision correction
Designed with employers and employees in mind
- Flexible PPO plan designs including - Employer Paid and Voluntary
- Annual Open Enrollment available
- Excellent claims payment and customer service
- Simplified plan administration with one-source billing
- Online access to reporting and invoices
- Easy to understand benefits
- Extensive network of providers – both retail and private practice
- Access to advanced technology like virtual mirror, lens simulators and digital fit
- Generous allowances for the most recognizable brand name frames
- Convenient access to benefit plan information, claim history, ID cards and EOBs available online or mobile app
Enrollment made easy
We provide a streamlined strategy to educate employees and keep the cost of enrollment low. We will work with you to help consult, plan and execute enrollment.
- Pre-enrollment strategy and planning meeting
- Pre-enrollment communication materials
- Personalized enrollment forms and simple needs-based benefit communications
- On-site group meetings
- Professional enrollment representatives (bilingual)
- Partnership with trusted third-party enrollment resources that specialize in group benefits
Get more with Mutual Solutions℠
Our value added services are designed to help employers manage productivity, while helping employees manage life challenges so they continue to stay productive at work.
Hearing aid and hearing screening services