Valued Services for Annuitants
The value of flexible, dependable services
Flexibility, experience, and commitment are three important qualities in an annuity provider— and we have them all. Our services demonstrate our commitment to quality and dependability—while maintaining the flexibility to meet the unique needs of our customers.
Service you can depend on
- Efficient annuity installation
- Exclusion ratio calculations, which reflect the nontaxable portion of the annuity benefit payment, if applicable
- Preparation of annuity certificates for each participant, explaining plan benefits and guarantees
- Notification to deferred participants prior to scheduled annuity starting date
- Address verification and locating service for lost annuitants
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), at no additional charge
- Withholding and reporting of federal and state income tax, if requested by the participant
- Special withholdings of medical or other insurance premiums
- Monthly annuity payments to a third-party administrator or contract holder for benefits due to a group of retirees
- Annual cost-of-living allowance (COLA) increases
We are here for you
The information presented on this page is regarding group annuities. Visit the individual annuities section to see our solutions for you and your family.