Value Added Services
Our value added services are designed to help employers manage productivity, while helping employees manage life challenges so they continue to stay productive at work. We provide the following services to any employer who offers one of our core insurance products – Voluntary, Accident, Critical Illness, Dental, Disability and Life.
Offers expertise and resources to help manage FMLA- and ADA-related leaves of absence.
- Determine leave eligibility
- Approve/deny correspondence
- Track employee requests and absences concurrently with disability claims
- Receive detailed reporting and documentation
- Gain access to FMLA specialists and attorneys
Provides access to skilled clinicians and nurses who offer personalized assistance.
- Finding a doctor, hospital or community resources, help with referrals
- Preauthorization and scheduling appointments
- Cost and quality comparisons
- Explanations of test results or what to expect from a procedure/surgery
- Lifestyle coaching to improve overall health
Only available to those enrolled in our Critical Illness coverage.
Provides valuable support for personal and workplace guidance.
Our three cost-effective options include:
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling resources, but upgrades are available for management and organization services
- Onsite/Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) services and financial/legal consults
Offers hearing aid benefits and hearing screening services.
- Low-price guarantee on hearing aids, risk- free 60-day trial period with a money-back guarantee
- Continuous care (one-year free follow-up, three- year warranty and two years free batteries)
- Assistance locating a provider and an extended offer to friends and family
Offers immediate savings on will preparation services.
- Secure online portal that keeps information safe
- Your clients can create personalized documents that help protect what they care about
- Documents include last will & testament; power of attorney; healthcare directive; and living trust.
Provides travel and identity support worldwide.
- 24/7 access to telephone interpreter
- Coordination of emergency cash needs and payments
- Location of legal services
- Assistance with lost luggage, credit cards and airline tickets
- Medical insurance coordination
- Assistance locating medical providers and emergency lodging
- Arrangements for emergency medical evacuation
- Repatriation and transportation for return of mortal remains