Our Medicare Advantage plan might be a good solution if…
- You want the ease of an all-in-one plan
- You'd like a plan that comes with extra coverage for things like dental and vision care
- You'd rather pay no or low premiums each month and only pay small copays or co-insurance when you use services
- You'd like your prescriptions to be covered in your plan, too
- You don't want copays for most labs or tests
- You want the security of knowing your primary doctor will be involved in all your health care decisions
Have more questions? Get a personalized recommendation.
Extra Benefits of Mutual of Omaha CareAdvantage (HMO) Plan
Healthy teeth and gums are important to your overall health, that's why we include dental coverage that goes beyond the basics in our plans for no additional premium. Smile, we've got you covered!
Prescription Drug Plan
Prescription drug coverage (Part D) is included with our plans. We worked with pharmacies in your area to give you low copays on generic medications and many name brand prescriptions to help save you money.
No Copays for Most Labs or Tests
You want it to be easy and hassle-free to get the tests your doctor recommends. Your doctors want that, too. Mutual of Omaha CareAdvantage plans can help make you, your doctors and your wallet happy.
You want to stay healthy and active. That's why we include the SilverSneakers program in our Medicare Advantage plans. Use these gym memberships and classes to your healthy heart's content.
Our Medicare Advantage plans cover routine exams, glasses and contact lenses for no additional premium. You know a good plan when you see it!
Our transportation benefit makes it easy to get to doctor and medical appointments. Sit back, relax, and let us get you where you need to go.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 877-603-0785 (TTY: 711) for more information.
When Can I Enroll in Medicare Advantage?
You can apply when you first become eligible for Medicare. That's the 7-month period which starts 3 months before your 65th birthday month and ends 3 months after.
And you can apply or switch plans each year during the Annual Enrollment period from October 15 to December 7. If you sign up during this time, your coverage starts on January 1.
There are a few other exceptions, known as Special Enrollment Periods. Events like:
- If you move to another area
- If you lose your coverage from work