Our Solution for Critical Illness Insurance
Designed with your recovery in mind
Critical Illness Insurance
You receive a lump-sum payment to use any way you choose
Replace lost income
Depending on your treatment plan, you may need to take time off work. Or your spouse may use all of his or her vacation time so you have someone with you. Luckily, with Critical Illness insurance, you can use the funds to help.
Health insurance deductibles or copayments
There may be incidental costs associated with your treatment that is not covered by your existing health coverage. A Critical Illness policy may help offset these.
Household expenses like mortgage payments, groceries and utilities
Depending on your situation, finances can get tight as you recover. Lost income, medical bills and prescriptions, and other things, can add up. Your policy benefits can be used to help cover your ongoing living expenses.
Travel to receive treatment
Sometimes the best medical services aren’t right down the street and you’ll need to head out of town to get the best treatment. With a Critical Illness insurance policy, you may use the funds to help get you where you need to be.
- Internal Cancer or Malignant Melanoma
- Heart Attack
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Major Organ Transplant
- Kidney Failure
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Coronary Angioplasty Surgery
Flexible policy benefits
- No surprises. You know the benefit amount when you make a claim
- Your policy is guaranteed renewable for the life of the policy
- Limited underwriting
- If family members are covered, you pay the same regardless of the number of children
- Optional Riders available, at an additional cost, to enhance your coverage