Designed with your recovery in mind
Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke insurance policies are designed to help you pay both medical and non-medical expenses so you can focus on getting well.
Cancer InsuranceORHeart Attack & Stroke Insurance
Provides benefits in a lump-sum payment upon diagnosis of cancer, heart attack or stroke.
- Benefit Amounts: $10,000 to $100,000
- Policy Term: 10-, 15-, 20-, and 30-years or Lifetime
- Coverage Type: Individual, Individual Plus Child/Children, or Family
- Policy Issue Ages: 18-89
to schedule an appointment call 800-298-3812
You receive a lump-sum payment to use any way you choose
Replace lost incomeWith treatment, you may need to take time off from work. Or your spouse may use all of his or her time, traveling with you to appointments or out of town. With these policies, you may offset some of these.
Health insurance deductibles or copaymentsThere may be incidental costs associated with treating these covered conditions that your health insurance may not cover. Luckily, with Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke insurance, you can use the funds to help.
Household expenses like mortgage payments, groceries and utilitiesDepending on your situation, finances can get tight with the diagnosis and treatment of one of these conditions. Lost income, medical bills and prescriptions, and other expenses can add up. Your policy benefits can be used to help cover your ongoing living expenses.
Travel to receive treatmentDisposable income or savings may not be able to pay for travel. With a Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke policy, you may be able to use the funds to help get you where you need to be for treatment.
- Cancer (Internal Cancer or Malignant Melanoma)
- Heart Attack & Stroke
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Coronary Angioplasty Surgery
Flexible policy benefits
- No surprises. You know the benefit amount when you make a claim
- Your policy is guaranteed renewable for the life of the policy
- Limited underwriting
- If family members are covered, you pay the same regardless of the number of children
- Optional Riders available, at an additional cost, to enhance your coverage