Looking for an exciting career in the financial services industry? In our sales programs, you’ll jump start a career with tremendous growth potential. You’ll enjoy building relationships, learning about the industry and entering a field where every day is different.
What you'll need to succeed
You’re highly self-motivated and results oriented.
A competitive personality
You have a desire to win, obtain business and beat the competition.
You can effectively communicate, listen and establish trust with people.
You have a bachelor’s degree or are enrolled as a college senior working toward your degree.
You know how to prepare for an exam. You’ll need to attain licensed agent/producer status within 60 days of job placement.
You have strong communication, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
Workplace Solutions Sales Trainee Program
Learn how to effectively sell group insurance products in this 12-month sales trainee program. You’ll be prepared with classroom training, self-study and real-world experience.
In the Workplace Solutions trainee program, you’ll:
- Be paired with a seasoned mentor to guide you through the program and offer valuable tips of the trade
- Have the knowledge and confidence to sell group insurance products to brokers nationwide
Learn more about this program, including a timeline, day-to-day work and interview process.
Financial Representative Careers
Serving as a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is more than a rewarding career — it’s a calling that opens many opportunities for you. This exciting and challenging career offers excellent earning potential and a chance to make a difference in your clients’ lives.
- The security of a guaranteed salary and benefits
- Training and support from experienced advisors and industry experts
- Marketing tools personalized to your business
- Continued career development
- Freedom to build your own business on the road to ownership
We have career opportunities from coast to coast. See if we have an opening in your area.
Learn more about this opportunity and recruiting process