Through our internship programs, college students gain valuable real-world experience and exposure. You’ll connect with professionals and interns across the company through a variety of networking and team-building activities. You’ll also participate in career development events to build business acumen, self-awareness and professionalism.
In addition to a flexible work schedule, interns enjoy paid holidays and a 401(k) retirement savings account. Interns may also be eligible for paid summer housing.
To qualify as an intern, students must:
- Be in good academic standing and a full-time student
- Be enrolled in a relevant bachelor’s or graduate degree program
- Meet minimum qualifications or requirements of the position
- Be a United States citizen; permanent resident; recipient of asylee or refugee status by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service; or temporary resident under the 1986 amnesty programs
Mutual of Omaha provides internship opportunities in a number of business areas:
- Actuarial | Minority Scholarship Application
- Finance & Accounting Internships
- Financial Development Program
- Information Services (IT)
Other internships may be available throughout the company. Check out our current openings.