|This role allows you to provide a dedicated, individualized, responsive implementation experience to Mutual of Omaha customers. As an Implementation Specialist, you will help new customers to Mutual of Omaha protect what they care about and provide a secure future for their family.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Estimated Salary: $51,000 - $65,000, plus annual bonus opportunity
- Benefits and Perks, 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15 days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 11 paid holidays in 2024, which includes 2 floating holidays that are added to your prorated personal time to be used at your discretion.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to 40 hours of personal time in 2024, which is prorated based on the start date. Additionally you will receive two floating holidays in 2024 by way of personal time that may be used at your discretion.
- Applicants for this position must not now, nor at any point in the future, require sponsorship for employment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deliver exceptional service recovery, transforming complaint or error situations into opportunities for positive customer experiences. Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with group office partners to facilitate seamless implementation processes, serving as the primary point of contact for all customer communications related to implementation, including issue resolution and information sharing.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and quality of customer experiences, and communicate with Policyholders and Brokers accordingly.
- Utilize information analysis and collaborate with internal business partners to provide comprehensive issue resolution for inquiries related to implementation processes.
- Conduct setup calls with Policyholders (and Brokers when applicable) to introduce the implementation process, verify paperwork, and communicate essential information.
- Ensure accuracy in setup processes by reviewing and analyzing sold case material, managing data entry in GSAP, and resolving escalated issues promptly. Facilitate smooth transitions for Policyholders by sending welcome emails with necessary information and introducing the service team contact.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Teams
- Exceptional talent and skill in building relationships with strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to think beyond existing barriers and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality customer service.
- Proficiency in organization, analytical thinking, and managing multiple assignments concurrently.
- You promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining curious in all that you do.
- Ability to work remotely with access to a high-speed internet connection and located in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Thorough understanding of Group Insurance products, systems, and distribution channels.
We value diverse experience, skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with the listed requirements, please apply!
If you have questions about your application or the hiring process, email our Talent Acquisition area at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least one week from time of applying if you are checking on the status.