|The Senior Workforce Management Analyst optimizes contact center efficiency by managing schedules, ensuring workforce resources are utilized optimally, and identifies continuous improvement opportunities. Utilizing historical key business indicators, this role ensures accurate forecasting of call volume, proper staffing, and collaborates with management to make real-time adjustments. Leading data analyses and daily reporting, the analyst provides valuable recommendations for enhancing the efficiency and performance of the Contact Center workforce.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Estimated Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 plus annual bonus opportunity.
- Remote opportunity.
- Benefits and Perks, 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15 days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 11 paid holidays in 2024, which includes 2 floating holidays that are added to your prorated personal time to be used at your discretion.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to 40 hours of personal time in 2024, which is prorated based on the start date. Additionally you will receive two floating holidays in 2024 by way of personal time that may be used at your discretion.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Accurately predict work volume, handle time and staff shrinkage by work type, and provide staffing recommendations to enhance workforce management and center-wide performance. Analyze, recommend and implement staffing proposals based on business and staffing needs. Create and maintain attrition capacity modeling, providing recommendations for short and long-term staffing needs.
- Proactively analyze inputs and oversee implementation of continuously improved forecasts and plans; measure performance, identify opportunities and provide recommendations on how to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics.
Creates, maintains and distributes reporting and plans to guide operations teams to success and add value to the broader organization.
- Research and recommend performance and efficiency improvement processes and changes. Audit forecast models and schedules prepared by Work Force Management (WFM) team, identify gaps and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Support WFM-system integrity; validate accuracy of the IVR routing changes (post-implementation).
- Develop and maintain relationships with the center's Leadership and its management teams and collaborate and partner with the WFM Leader to coach and develop analysts, as well as assist in the daily management and distribution of work tasks and activities.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 5 or more years of progressively responsible related experience at a professional level, including three or more years in a WFM Planning and Strategy role, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical analysis of call center data, WFM, forecasting, statistical quality control, and an understanding of performance measurement tools. Ability to conduct analysis and presentations of statistical information using advanced-level functions in Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with internal business partners, employees and at all levels of management, with strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to influence.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure situation, meet tight deadlines and demonstrate a high level of flexibility in a rapidly changing and diverse environment, while maintaining a strong customer focus with demonstrated success in meeting customer needs; ability to balance multiple tasks, projects and competing priorities both independently or as part of a team.
- Effective planning and organizational skills; ability to analyze and interpret significant data in a structured manner to make sound business recommendations and/or decisions; attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- You promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining curious in all that you do.
- Able to work remotely with access to a high-speed internet connection and located in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Masters Degree in business, economics or statistics.
- Certified Workforce Planning Professional certification.
We value diverse experience, skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with the listed requirements, please apply!
If you have questions about your application or the hiring process, email our Talent Acquisition area at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least one week from time of applying if you are checking on the status.