As a Financial Representative Trainee, you will embark on a comprehensive program designed to equip you with the skills and competencies necessary to excel in selling Individual Insurance products. This dynamic program includes a combination of self-study and hands-on-experience projects, all tailored to a structured curriculum.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Hourly Wage: Trainee starting wage will be $16/hour for up to 30 days.
- Promotion to a Financial Representative with a $36,000 annual base plus monthly sales incentive opportunity after successful completion of licensing and onboarding requirements.
- An education-based Accelerator Program designed to successfully transition you into an independent Financial Advisor.
- Benefits and Perks, 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15 days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 11 paid holidays in 2024, which includes 2 floating holidays that are added to your prorated personal time to be used at your discretion.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to 40 hours of personal time in 2024, which is prorated based on the start date. Additionally, you will receive two floating holidays in 2024 by way of personal time that may be used at your discretion.
- Applicants for this position must not now, nor at any point in the future, require sponsorship for employment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You’ll participate in a comprehensive program to develop the skills required to provide holistic financial advice to clients. You will actively contribute to classroom discussion, participate in goal setting sessions and progress evaluation meetings.
- You’ll demonstrate appropriate skills and pass a sales process competency test.
- You’ll gain invaluable direct sales experience in marketing Individual Insurance products to clients.
- You’ll cultivate and sustain strong relationships with internal business partners. Acquire an in-depth understanding of our product offerings, demonstrating expertise in their features and benefits.
- You’ll oversee completion of content, proposals and paperwork flow throughout the field and Home Office, ensuring a seamless application and underwriting process.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Ability to successfully achieve criteria of Trainee Program.
- Must pass and apply for appropriate insurance licenses within 14 days of entry into the job, max of 2 attempts at Life and Health exam.
- Must pass the CRD/FINRA background check at hire and ongoing, as the training program criteria requires Financial Representatives to obtain securities licensing within 24 months of entry into the program.
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Access to reliable transportation in order to attend appointments and meetings.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the work period and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- You promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining curious in all that you do.
- Knowledge of the Insurance/Financial Services industry, products and marketing practices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
We value diverse experience, skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with the listed requirements, please apply!
After applying, for inquiries about your application or the hiring process please email our Talent Acquisition area at firstname.lastname@example.org.