|In this exciting new opportunity in our expanding Workplace Solutions division, you’ll play a critical role in leading a team of Mutual of Omaha Voluntary Enrollment Consultants to champion our benefits enrollment function for new and existing customers, helping to drive sales goals. You will lead a dynamic team, mentor talent, and set the standard for excellence in our voluntary enrollment processes.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Estimated Salary: $90,000 - $110,000, plus annual bonus opportunity
- Benefits and Perks, 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15 days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 9 paid holidays in 2024.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to 56 hours of personal time in 2024, prorated based on the start date.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead a team of Mutual of Omaha Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Consultants including coaching, developing and performance management, as well as other managerial functions.
- Act as process owner for all Voluntary Benefits Enrollment functions. Oversee enrollment activities for new and existing customers in support of annual Voluntary Benefits sales, profit goals and objectives, as well as develop and deliver all case-specific enrollment materials, using your expertise in insurance products and services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our Sales Representatives, Brokers, and employers and determine specialized customer Voluntary Benefits Enrollment communication needs.
- Plan, organize, lead, assign and check case set-up activities (including Sr. Regional Enrollment Consultants’ and Regional Enrollment Consultants’ assignments) and overall enrollment process work for all new/existing customers that are enrolling in voluntary, worksite, and employer-paid products.
- Develop and maintain metrics tracking (enrollment, financial spreadsheets, reports) and complete budget and expense tracking and reporting, while maintaining open communication with internal stakeholders throughout all processes.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 3- 5 years of current people management experience with a concentration leading associates in Employee Benefits, Group and/or Voluntary Enrollments.
- Working knowledge and understanding of voluntary, worksite product enrollment procedures as well as knowledge of Group Insurance products and services.
- Experience working with sales teams, brokers, and/or enrollment firms.
- Strong understanding of the laws governing the Insurance industry, as well as corporate policies, philosophies and objectives.
- You have effective human relations skills, excellent oral/written communications skills, and excellent mathematical/analytical skills.
- You are effective at planning/organizing, practice sound judgement, have strong attention to detail and are adept at problem solving and decision making.
- Personal computer skills including knowledge of various software packages (MS Office Suite, etc.) with strong knowledge of MS Access and Excel.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.
- You promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining curious in all that you do.
- Able to work remotely with access to a high-speed internet connection and located in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Licensed agent or actively pursuing appropriate licenses.
We value diverse experience, skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with the listed requirements, please apply!
If you have questions about your application or the hiring process, email our Talent Acquisition area at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least one week from time of applying if you are checking on the status.