|We are seeking a dynamic Field Development Supervisor to oversee and elevate the performance of our financial representatives. Join our team and take charge of ensuring training development leads to growth and success for new financial representatives all while fostering a collaborative and supportive environment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Base Salary: $65,000 plus Sales Plan.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15 days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 9 paid holidays in 2023.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to 56 hours of personal time in 2023, prorated based on the start date.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Train and develop productive financial representatives through marketing, prospecting, and sales strategies.
- You’ll provide ongoing training and development for each reporting financial representative to include, though not limited to: activity management, weekly skill-building, coaching and field training (demonstration and case design).
- You’ll build and maintain a positive representation of Mutual of Omaha in the local community and insurance industry.
- Foster effective relationships with various departments to achieve revenue, sales, and customer growth goals.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- In depth knowledge of the insurance industry practices and trends, current sales methodology, business and personnel management principles and practices, multi-line insurance fundamentals, state and federal regulations.
- Proven sales skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Current Life and Health License with the ability to become licensed with Mutual, United and any required Affiliate Company in the state(s) required for the agency.
- Access to reliable transportation and ability to travel up to 65% (may include some overnight).
- Registration as a licensed FINRA Registered Representative (SIE, Series 6/7 or equivalent license, and Series 63 if applicable), Registration as an Investment Advisor Representative (Series 65/66), Registration as a FINRA Securities Principal (Series 24/26).
- You promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining curious in all that you do.
*Individuals who do not meet the above requirements upon hire will be required to obtain the required licenses. The specified time period requires an individual to successfully open their window for the 1st outstanding licenses after the first 90 days of employment, if applicable. Each remaining license must be obtained every 6 months thereafter until all registration requirements are fulfilled (SIE, S6, S63, S65, S26, or equivalent).
- Detailed product knowledge, with expertise in life, annuity, disability and critical illness insurance products.
- Strong employee and agent recruiting, selection, training and retention skills.
- Proficiency in applicable software and technology including Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
We value diverse experience, skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with the listed requirements, please apply!
If you have questions about your application or the hiring process, email our Talent Acquisition area at email@example.com. Please allow at least one week from time of applying if you are checking on the status.