|As a 401K Regional Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for making Mutual of Omaha the provider of choice when it comes to retirement products and services. You’ll forge a path to new opportunities in non-established markets, develop and nurture strategic relationships, and use your superior business skills to ensure sales quotas are achieved. Combine your power with ours and see how far you can go.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Identify and promote the sale of retirement products and services; manage or participate in developing strategies.
Maintain and develop effective working relationships with sales firms and producers in non-established sales regions.
Deliver presentations and prepare results-oriented analysis and other marketing tasks.
Develop and monitor business plans and budgets to ensure sales quotas are achieved.
Attain personal sales goals as well as contribute to the attainment of team goals.
Identify plan design, demographics, required services, assets and other pertinent information to properly price and market products. Also meet all applicable compliance regulations.
Collect information needed to install contracts and transition to a Relationship Manager or other staff to direct case installation and ongoing administration and service.
Provide ongoing support for existing plans through producers, employers, internal staff and business partners to retain clients and secure additional assets from clients.
Stay abreast of industry and government changes affecting retirement plans. Maintain an awareness of existing territory and industry market trends. Develop and manage individual budget.
- Travel (% of work period): 50%
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet
- You already possess - or can attain - FINRA Series 6 & Series 63 registrations within 90 days of employment.
- Demonstrated success in multi-channel sales, including five years retirement plans/401(k) wholesaling experience.
- Excellent defined contribution product experience and industry knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of competitor products and services.
- A seasoned understanding – and demonstrated success – in relationship sales in the retirement services marketplace.
- Strong knowledge of capital markets and investment strategies.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and sales-related communication abilities, including strong presentation and consulting skills.
- Ability to comprehend legal concepts, plan documents and trust instruments.
- Motivation to work independently in a field sales environment.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel 80% of the work period.
- Internal 401(K) Wholesaling Experience
- External Financial Services/401(k) Wholesaling Experience
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging. To learn more about our commitment of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, please visit our website
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 300 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Recognized as a certified Great Place to Work®.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
We are committed to optimizing flexible work. We support a full range of work approaches: fully remote, hybrid and in-person. Many of our roles are remote. Employees in remote roles may occasionally travel to a Mutual of Omaha office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Remote employees who are assigned a Mutual of Omaha office location can work on-site on a voluntary basis, subject to local and company COVID-19 guidelines.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.