|May or may not lead, analyze, develop, implement, administer, and perform complex recruiting and selection functions to meet the needs of the business. Perform all of the duties of an advisor recruiting tech. Completes first interviews. Networks within the community to develop warm source recruits.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Builds and cultivates credible relationships to influence selection with broad business impact.
- Conducts thorough business analysis of recruitment needs and influences business decisions through research, manipulation and/or analysis of data, facts, and information.
- Leads or participates in projects and/or ad hoc teams on an as-needed basis in support of a business need.
- Disseminates relevant information while exercising discretion in sharing confidential information within and outside of the Division Office. Provides subject matter expertise in training/educating internal and external customers.
- Designs, conducts, and evaluates advisor training programs, including new advisor orientation, elearning programs, contests and incentives.
- Manages advisor applicant experience, strategically sources candidate pools, and participates in selection process. Serves as employment brand ambassador to attract qualified top talent to the organization.
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of Mutual of Omaha's sales and/or advisor recruiting strategies and methods, which includes: (a) committing to memory and retaining detailed sales and/or interviewing scripts; and (b) passing certifications as required by Mutual of Omaha to demonstrate personal knowledge of Mutual of Omaha's sales processes.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Ability to undertake analysis of a high professional standard, and apply this in developing a stance.
- Self-confidence and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize appropriate software/systems to perform functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
- Organizational, analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Life licensed with Mutual, United and any other Affiliate Company.
- Registration as a FINRA Registered Representative.
- Registration as an Investment Advisor Representative.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Salary Range: 48,426 - $62,954.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.