|Leverages Intelligent Automation technologies to design the best solution for process automations in an end-to-end viewpoint. Uses competencies to design, develop, test and monitor moderate and complex robotic process automation (RPA) solutions to existing business processes. Drives process solutions to improve customer experiences, optimize lean processes and increase efficiency. Utilizes Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence standards, leading practices and design principles to configure resilient, scalable business solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develops, designs, configures and tests moderate and complex robotic process automations using the RPA software solutions and simple enabling technologies.
- Performs daily administration functions within the automation software production environment, including scheduling, monitoring resources and capacity, and resolving RPA exceptions or issues.
- Develops and maintains technical documentation pertaining to the process automation, testing and production performance. Performs quality review program artifacts from other team members .
- Develops and maintains collaborative and productive working relationships.
- May involve a flexible schedule which may include non-core business hours and days to ensure the automated processes are running as expected.
- Pursues Operational Excellence in all endeavors, striving on a routine basis through identification and implementation of continuous process improvements.
- Four years system design and configuration or process design and execution experience.
- Blue Prism Developer Level Certification or must achieve certification within 6 months in the job.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements.
- Adherence with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and change control discipline.
- Ability to perform effectively within a continuous improvement environment.
- Ability to work a flexible shift based on business needs.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; ability to interact and work well with all levels of internal business partners, team and external business partners.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and sound decision-making abilities.
- Utilizes sound judgement in development design and production monitoring.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of the Company's business functions, products and processes.
- Experience with configuration and monitoring of RPA Software.
- Associate Degree.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Minimum: $69,957 MidPoint: $90,944 Maximum: $111,931
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.