You will be a key contributor to enabling broader and personalized digital communication capabilities for our customers. Your responsibilities will include designing, communicating, and testing multiple aspects of our customer communication strategy. You will act as an internal customer experience (CX) coach/consultant, engaging the organization to improve customer experience maturity and driving customer empowerment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Utilize a customer experience (CX) mindset: putting the customer at the center of everything with a passion for enhancing the experience.
- Collaborate with segment and operational business staff toward the execution of CX strategies, resulting in direct and positive impact to the customer and bottom-line results while supporting Mutual of Omaha's customer centric strategy.
- Perform customer experience discovery and analysis, customer inspired design/delivery and build a foundational enterprise customer experience infrastructure.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally within the enterprise to develop critical partnerships to ensure effective collaboration with marketing, technology, operations, service, and business segments.
- Execute and consult on various CX capabilities, including journey mapping, blueprinting, data analysis, voice of the customer (VOC), design thinking, customer focused metrics.
- Leverage agile mindset to drive innovative thinking through work efforts to deliver value and learn how to improve.
- Research internal and external contributing factors to understand current environments from customer perspective to inform deliverables.
- Experience in delivering business transformation and customer experience transformation.
- Strong collaboration skills and leadership qualities with demonstrated achievement of improved results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some experience interpreting or working with research learnings and data to tell stories.
- Attention to detail, problem solving and decision-making abilities utilizing diplomacy, creativity, and sound judgement
- Experience with integrating internal and external environments to excel the business strategy
- Ability to see the big picture as well as the details; and to find the details to understand how they impact the big picture
- Strong knowledge and experience in utilizing a personal computer to include various software packages and databases, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Thorough knowledge of current company vision, strategies, and objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of the insurance industry to include applicable products, services, and regulation.
- Experience running or executing business transformation initiatives.
- Experience running or executing customer transformation initiatives.
- Knowledge and experience with adult learning principles.
- Experience facilitating and guiding groups to help them collaborate and generate ideas/solutions for various problems.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Minimum: $69,957 Maximum: $115,617
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.