|Oversees the overall advisor recruiting function for the Division Office in support of Home Office Recruiting team vision. Collaborates with the business partners, cultivates the relationship, gathers information, identifies opportunities, and garners support for recruiting solutions through programs, services and initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Recruitment - Leads, plans & designs warm source recruitment strategies in collaboration with the home office recruiting and local team. Develops relationships within the community, conducts screening and interviews for advisor candidates. Consults the division office team on proper selection standards and complies with best practices as well as home office procedures.
- Pipeline Management - Provides direction for the processing & entering various recruiting and activity data and ensuring its integrity. Plans for and anticipates long-term technology support needs and trends. Leads projects and provides recommendations to existing programs or assists in identifying new software products to meet changing business requirements.
- Supports the development of new agents into highly productive advisors.
- Serves as a business partner to oversee the implementation of advisor recruiting and selection programs, systems, and procedures to ensure advisor recruiting initiatives and goals of the business unit are met.
- Applies appropriate discretion in the handling of confidential information within and outside the Division Office. Provides subject matter expertise regarding the best practices for recruiting and selection processes.
- Lead projects and demonstrate leadership behaviors commensurate with the Company's Leadership Standards.
- Develops and maintains a fair and equitable work environment.
- Ensures daily work activities and participation in short-term and long-term projects/initiatives align with the company's mission, vision and strategy.
- Provides thorough and effective customer service when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of Mutual of Omaha's sales and/or advisor recruiting strategies and methods, which includes: (a) committing to memory and retaining detailed sales and/or interviewing scripts; and (b) passing certifications as required by Mutual of Omaha to demonstrate personal knowledge of Mutual of Omaha's sales processes.
- This position requires up to 33% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- 2-5 Years of Recruiting experience.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Networking and marketing experience at a local level in face to face and social media channels.
- Ability to maintain effective performance under conditions such as pressure of tight deadlines, rigorous questioning of their work and oppositions or criticism from parties disagreeing with proposals or recommendations.
- Thorough knowledge of company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- A valid drivers license is a requirement for this position.
- Life Insurance License.
- Health Insurance License.
- Registration as a FINRA Registered Representative.
- Registration as an Investment Advisor Representative.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Base Salary Plus Sales Plan.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.