|Assist Sales staff and provide operational support to contribute to the achievement of sales goals, growth, and profit for the sales office and for the Companies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Sales Support: Provide sales support to Sales staff members as assigned. Proactively manage quote activity and broker processes, and develop relationships with broker partners to help achieve sales goals. May make periodic visits with sales representatives to assist with Finalist Presentations, Enrollment meetings, and new client meetings. Serve as a liaison for Sales Staff, brokers, and home office business partners. Additional sales support/development may be assigned "as requested" by the RGM/Rep.
- Proposals: Receive RFPs from brokers, consultants and agents, enter RFP into GSAP. Prepare proposals, follow-up with requests to ensure a timely response, and review written proposals prior to presentation. Forward to group client for review.
- Rating: Underwrite and quote premium rates for life and long term disability cases generally under 500 lives and dental and short term disability cases under 100 lives. Throughout sales process, coordinate with underwriting to determine appropriate rate, and make revisions as necessary. Complete other case processing including Broker of Record entry, revisions, commission changes, etc.
- Sold Cases and Enrollments: Following the close of a sale, coordinate installation process by partnering with appropriate parties, using appropriate systems and ensure accuracy of paperwork (including master application). Manage supplies and materials required for Enrollment, to include voluntary cases. Review booklets and materials received from Home Office for accuracy and assemble for delivery to policyholder (on occasion may need to hand deliver).
- Product and Industry Knowledge: Ensure compliance of State Insurance Department regulations. Remain abreast of industry trends and product knowledge.
- Office Support: May open, screen, and distribute mail, identifying and ensuring proper disposition of correspondence requiring immediate attention. May perform office support functions such as greeting visitors, answering telephone calls and directing to appropriate person, handling invoices, processing conversion requests, office expense reporting, office time reporting, scheduling meetings and appointments, coordinating travel plans, and maintaining office files, supplies and equipment.
This job posting is reflective of the Sales Analyst essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Sr Sales Analyst level has variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Group Operation procedures for underwriting and rating
- Effective communication and human relations skills - Proficient personal computer skills, including a working knowledge of various software packages, and excellent typing, spelling, and grammar skills - Understanding of the laws governing the insurance industry
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.