Are You Prepared?
To get a sense of how well you’ve planned for the future of your business, ask yourself the following questions:
- What will happen to my business if I die?
- What will happen to my business if I become disabled?
- What will happen to my business when I retire?
- What will happen if certain key employees die or become permanently disabled?
- How can I attract and retain the best employees?
- What can I do to help ensure that my most vital employees remain loyal to the business?
- How can I help ensure that my business will be able to weather unforeseen financial hardships?
While you’ve probably thought about these questions before, you may not have adequately addressed all of them. Proper insurance and benefits planning can play a big part in your success by helping protect your business and family, improving recruitment and retention, and providing you with new ways to reward employees.
Once you have a stronger grasp of your insurance and benefits needs, consult with professional advisors, including your accountant, attorney and insurance professional. Together, you can develop a plan that’s right for you and your business.If you have questions and would like to schedule an appointment, call toll free (800) 606-4371 or Contact Us