Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke Insurance
A diagnosis of cancer, heart attack or stroke may result in added out-of-pocket costs. Not only will you face the expense of medical treatment, you also will have your regular monthly bills to pay at a time when you may not be able to work.
Cancer, heart attack and stroke insurance is designed to help you pay both medical and non-medical expenses so you can focus on getting well.
Benefits Paid Upon Diagnosis
Provides benefits in a lump-sum payment upon diagnosis of cancer, heart attack or stroke.
- Cancer Insurance
- Heart Attack & Stroke Insurance
|Benefit Amounts||$10,000 to $50,000|
|Policy Term||10-, 15-, 20-, and 30-years or Lifetime|
|Coverage Type||Individual, Individual Plus Child/Children, or Family|
You receive a lump-sum payment to use any way you choose:
- Replace lost income while you are off work
- Health insurance deductibles or copayments
- Household expenses, like mortgage payments, groceries and utilities
- Home health care or child care services
- Travel to receive treatment
Flexible policy benefits:
- There are no surprises. You know the benefit amount available to you when you make a claim
- Your policy is guaranteed renewable for the policy term you select
- The policy pays regardless of any other insurance you may have
- If family members are covered, you pay the same regardless of the number of children
- Optional Riders (available at an additional cost) allow you to enhance your coverage
Connect with an Agent
An insurance agent1 can help you analyze your needs, understand your options and select a policy that's right for you. Call (800) 298-3812 today to schedule an appointment or complete the form to have an agent1 contact you.
Benefits Paid for Treatment
Provides benefits during the entire course of your treatment regimen.
- Cancer Insurance
- Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke Insurance
|Benefits||Pays 14 cash benefits, including preventative screening costs|
|Coverage For||Individual or Family|
Benefits are Payable for:
- Radiation therapy
- Chemotherapy or immunotherapy
- Inpatient hospital confinement
- Hospice care
- Ambulatory transportation
- Drugs and medications received while hospitalized
- Follow-up visits by a doctor or surgeon
- Preventative screening
It’s Easy to Apply
Just call (800) 927-5634 for details or complete the online application. Your coverage will become effective once we receive your first month's premium and approve your application.