Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke Insurance
A diagnosis of cancer, heart attack or stroke may result in added out-of-pocket costs. Not only will you face the expense of medical treatment, you also will have your regular monthly bills to pay at a time when you may not be able to work.
Cancer, heart attack and stroke insurance is designed to help you pay both medical and non-medical expenses so you can focus on getting well.
Benefits Paid Upon Diagnosis
Provides benefits in a lump sum payment upon diagnosis of cancer, heart attack or stroke.
- Cancer Insurance
- Heart Attack & Stroke Insurance
|Benefit Amounts||$10,000 to $50,000|
|Policy Term||10-, 15-, 20-, and 30-years or Lifetime|
|Coverage Type||Individual, Individual Plus Child/Children, or Family|
You receive a lump sum payment to use any way you choose:
- Replace lost income while you are off work
- Health insurance deductibles or co-payments
- Household expenses, like mortgage payments, groceries and utilities
- Home health care or child care services
- Travel to receive treatment
- There are no surprises. You know the benefit amount available to you when you make a claim
- Your policy is guaranteed renewable for the policy term you select
- The policy pays regardless of any other insurance you may have
- If family members are covered, you pay the same regardless of the number of children
- Optional Riders (available at an additional cost) allow you to enhance your coverage
Flexible policy benefits:
Connect with an Agent
An insurance agent1 can help you analyze your needs, understand your options and select a policy that's right for you. Call (800) 298-3812 today to schedule an appointment or complete the form to have an agent1 contact you.
Benefits Paid for Treatment
Provides benefits during the entire course of your treatment regimen.
- Cancer Insurance
- Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke Insurance
|Benefits||Pays 14 cash benefits, including preventative screening costs|
|Coverage For||Individual or Family|
Benefits are Payable for:
- Radiation therapy
- Chemotherapy or immunotherapy
- Inpatient hospital confinement
- Hospice care
- Ambulatory transportation
- Drugs and medications received while hospitalized
- Follow-up visits by a doctor or surgeon
- Preventative screening
It's Easy to Apply
Just call (800) 733-1209 for details or complete the online application. Your coverage will become effective once we receive your first month's premium and approve your application.