A simple and quick process for purchasing life insurance.
You've worked hard to establish a comfortable home and lifestyle for your family. So why not protect it? Term Life Express helps give you and your family peace of mind in knowing that money will be available to help:
- protect your family’s lifestyle and help pay off the mortgage if you die, or
- help make mortgage payments if you suffer a disability
Term Life Express is simple to apply for insurance with quick underwriting (as short as three days) so you receive your policy faster. Term Life Express offers:
- Face amounts of $50,000 to $400,000
- A simple underwriting process
Our Term Life Express offers popular features:
- Accelerated death benefit
This rider pays 92 percent of the death benefit in a lump-sum if you provide evidence that your life expectancy is 24 months or less. Once the benefit is paid out, the policy will be terminated.
- Unemployment provision
In CA, IN, MT, NJ, SC and VT: Waiver of Premium For Unemployment Rider
In the event of unemployment, your monthly base premiums and riders are waived for one six-month period.
- Residential damage rider
If your primary residence sustains $25,000 or more of damage, your monthly base premiums and rider premiums are waived for one six-month period.
- Common carrier death benefit provision
If you should die in an accident while a fare-paying passenger on a common carrier (e.g., airplane, train, bus), this provision provides for an additional death benefit equal to 100 percent of the original face amount, or $250,000 whichever is less.
Other features are available for purchase so you can customize your policy:
- disability income coverage (not available on Return-of-Premium products)
- dependent children’s coverage
- disability waiver of premium
- accidental death coverage