Term Life Complete From United of Omaha Life Insurance Company or Companion Life Insurance Company
Competitive term life insurance at higher face amounts.
You've worked hard to establish a comfortable home and lifestyle for your family. So why not protect it? Term Life Complete can help give you and your family peace of mind in knowing that money will be available to:
- protect your family's lifestyle and help pay off the mortgage if you die, or
- help make mortgage payments if you suffer a disability
Plus, the Return of Premium feature is an optional benefit that allows you to receive a refund of premiums paid upon surrender of the policy.
Term Life Complete offers:
- Face amounts $100,000 plus ($50,000 plus in New York)
- Affordable coverage
Term Life Complete offers popular features:
- Accelerated death benefit*
- This rider pays 92 percent of the death benefit in a lump-sum if you provide evidence that your life expectancy is 24 months or less. Once the benefit is paid out, the policy will be terminated.
- Unemployment provision*
- *In CA, IN, MT, NJ, SC, and VT: Waiver of Premium For Unemployment Rider
In the event of unemployment, your monthly base premiums and riders are waived for one six-month period.
- Residential damage rider*
- If your primary residence sustains $25,000 or more of damage, your monthly base premiums and riders are waived for one six-month period.
- Common carrier death benefit provision
- If you should die in an accident while a fare-paying passenger on a common carrier (e.g., airplane, train, bus, etc.), this provision provides for an additional death benefit equal to 100 percent of the original face amount, or $250,000, which ever is less.
Other features are available for purchase so you can customize your policy:
- return of premium*
- disability income coverage (Not available on return of premium products)*
- dependent children's coverage
- disability waiver of premium
- accidental death coverage
* Not available in New York.