Term Life Answers From United of Omaha Life Insurance Company or Companion Life Insurance Company
A smart, affordable way to plan for the future.
With Term Life Answers life insurance:
- You choose the term for the coverage you need – 10, 15, 20 or 30 years
- Premiums are guaranteed not to increase throughout the full policy term
- You can convert the coverage to permanent life insurance if your needs change
- We offer death benefits of $100,000 and above
Term Life Answers offers features that add flexibility to make your coverage just right for you and your stage of life.
- Accelerated death benefit rider*
- The rider pays 94 percent of the death benefit in a lump sum if you provide evidence that your life expectancy is 12 months or less*
- Accidental death benefit rider
- Provides for an additional death benefit amount in the event of your accidental death
- Dependent children’s rider
- You can choose to purchase a small amount of term life insurance coverage for your dependent children (infant to 20 years). This rider also helps secure your children's insurability later in life because it can be converted to permanent life insurance.
- Other insured rider
- You can choose to purchase coverage for another adult individual. Full underwriting is required.
- Disability Waiver of premium rider
- If you become disabled for six months or more, we will waive the premium for the base policy and all riders for as long as the disability continues.
- Waiver of Premium for Unemployment rider*
- This has a six-month benefit period, waiving premiums for the base plan and all riders if the insured becomes unemployed. This is a one-time waiver.