Leave administration costs and the financial risks associated with it can be daunting for employers. That's why Mutual of Omaha, along with FMLASource(R) (an affiliate of ComPsych) offers help for employers to manage leaves of absences related to the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). As an independent third-party leave administration expert, FMLASource is dedicated to providing consultation and administrative support related to FMLA and ADA.
Services that employers receive with FMLASource include:
- Determination of leave eligibility
- Approval/denial correspondence
- Secure tracking of all employee requests and absences
- The ability to track leaves concurrently with disability claims
- Complete documentation for each case
- Detailed reports on employee usage
- Access to FMLA specialists and attorneys
- Online tracking tools and resources
- Administration for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
These services can help you reduce employee abuse of FMLA and/or ADA, and provide resources for managing leave of absences (resulting in reduced costs and improved efficiency).