Term Life Insurance
Underwritten by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company or Companion Life Insurance Company
Term life insurance is not just a benefit payment upon death; it also offers helpful features that employees can enjoy in life. Our term life insurance includes the flexible features you need to create a plan tailored to your company’s needs.
- Waiver of premium – flexible designs for elimination periods, termination and disability definitions
- Living care benefit – options from 25 to 80 percent and $25,000 to $500,000
- Liberal benefit maximums and guarantee issue amounts – options from $10,000 to $500,000. Approval is required for amounts over $500,000.
- Dependent coverage – additional coverage for spouse and dependent children
- Portability – options for both employee and spouse to easily maintain the features and benefits of their current coverage; ported coverage does not terminate when master policy terminates
- Accidental death & dismemberment – several unique suites including travel, family and catastrophe
- Employee Assistance Program – Basic and Comprehensive plans available
- AbsencePro** – full-service assistance with Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Administration and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) administration.
- Travel Assistance* – help during emergencies away from home
- Will Preparation – a free online will preparation services