Many people associate hearing loss with advanced age. However, people of all ages can be affected by hearing loss caused by factors such as excessive noise, ear infections and even certain antibiotics used to treat other illnesses.
Most health insurance policies don’t cover the cost of hearing loss, and if they do, they may only pay for the hearing exam.
That’s why we are partnering with Amplifon Hearing Health Care to provide hearing aid benefits and discounted hearing screening services for your employees.
Our national network of credentialed hearing care professionals and clinics is dedicated to helping your employees hear better with custom hearing solutions from leading manufacturers.
Program Benefits include:
- Low price guarantee on hearing aids
- Discount on hearing testing and diagnostics
- Risk-free 60-day trial period with money-back guarantee
- One-year free follow-up care
- Three-year warranty
- Two year supply of free hearing aid batteries
- Assistance locating a provider
- No enrollment fees
Services are available to any employer who offers one of Mutual of Omaha’s core insurance products.
For more information, visit www.amplifonusa.com/mutualofomaha or call 1-888-534-1747.