Securing Benefits for Key Employees – Product Features
- If the annuitant dies prior to the annuity commencement date, the net premium is paid to the contractholder.
- Payment begins as early as 30 days following receipt of the premium and complete participant data.
- Payment of benefits may be deferred until the participant is ready to begin receiving income payments.
- Alternate payment options available include (but are not limited to) the following, as permitted and requested by the plan:
- Preretirement death benefit
- Lump-sum cash option
- Return of premium income protection feature
- Annual cost-of-living adjustments to help fight inflation