Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance Underwritten by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company (Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company in NY)
Our Voluntary long-term disability insurance can help you keep an eye on your benefits budget. Because employees pay 100 percent of the premium through payroll deductions, there's no additional cost to the company.
And, with a list of flexible features automatically included, you can design a plan that suits your company.
- Benefit amounts of 50 or 60 percent of pre-disability salary
- Maximum monthly benefits from $1,000 to $5,000 with higher maximums available depending on group size
- Elimination periods of 90, 120, 150 or 180 calendar days
- Flexible benefit durations
- Variety of definition of disability options
- Partial disability benefits
- Three-month survivor benefit
- Two-year guarantee rate
- Waiver of premium while collecting benefits
- Vocational rehabilitation program
- Survivor Benefit
- Cost of Living Adjustment
- COBRA Premium Reimbursement Benefit
- Retirement Income Protection Benefit
- Revenue Protection Benefit
- Child Care/Family Care Benefit
- AbsencePro – full-service assistance with Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) administration and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) administration.
- Travel Assistance – assistance to covered employees traveling outside of the country or over 100 miles from home
- Employee Assistance Program – Basic, Enhanced Basic and Comprehensive options
- Minimum enrollment of 25 employees or 25 percent of eligible employees, whichever is greater
- All active, full-time employees working 30 or more hours per week