FMLA administration costs and the financial risks associated with it can be daunting for employers. That’s why Mutual of Omaha, along with FMLASource® (an affiliate of ComPsych) offers help for employers to manage leaves of absences related to the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). As an independent third-party FMLA administration expert, FMLASource is dedicated to providing consultation and administrative support related to FMLA.
Services that employers receive with FMLASource include:
- Determination of leave eligibility
- Approval/denial correspondence
- Secure tracking of all employee requests and absences
- The ability to track leaves concurrently with disability claims
- Complete documentation for each case
- Detailed reports on employee usage
- Access to FMLA specialists and attorneys
- Online tracking tools and resources
These services can help you reduce employee abuse of FMLA, and provide resources for managing FMLA-related absences (resulting in reduced costs and improved efficiency).