When you or a family member has been diagnosed with a critical illness, you should be focused on treatment and recovery, not the stress of comparing medical costs, transferring records or getting pre-authorizations for care.
We’re here to help.
With the Advocacy services available through your critical illness insurance coverage, you have access to skilled clinicians and nurses who provide personalized, problem-solving assistance in a one-on-one setting.
The goal is to help you understand your diagnosis and treatment options and how to best utilize your benefits. Advisors offer suggestions and solutions in simple and straightforward terms – with support that is friendly and personal.
You will receive:
- Assistance finding a doctor, hospital or community resources
- Help with referrals, pre-authorization and scheduling appointments
- Cost and quality comparisions to provide options for less expensive care and certain pharmaceuticals
- Explanations of test results and what to expect with surgeries
- Coordination of home healthcare visits and equipment
- Lifestyle coaching to improve overall health