Critical Illness Insurance Overview Underwritten by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company or Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
An unexpected critical illness often comes without warning and may have lasting effects on your employees and their families — both physically and financially. Help your employees offset increased expenses with Critical Illness insurance.
Our Critical Illness insurance coverage can provide your employees with the extra financial security they need to help lessen the financial impact associated with the treatment and recovery of a critical illness. The coverage provides a cash benefit to help pay for medical deductibles and copayments, lost income, home health care needs, travel costs for medical treatment and more.
- Flexible plan design
- Coverage for the most common critical illnesses (heart attack, stroke, coronary bypass, major organ transplant & cancer, etc.)
- Lump-sum case benefit paid directly to the insured
- Attained age rates
- Guarantee issue
- Coverage is fully portable
- Additional occurrence benefit
- Reoccurrence benefit
- Coverage for spouse and/or children
- Child benefit category, covering birth defects, Type I diabetes, and more
- Annual health screening