Accident Insurance Overview Underwritten by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company or Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
Someone suffers an accidental injury every 2 seconds in the home, every 6 seconds at work and every 9 seconds while driving a motor vehicle.1
Would your employees recover from the expenses of an accident?
An accidental injury can be devastating for your employees and their families – not just physically, but financially.
Medical treatment and ongoing care for an injury can be costly. Even with the best medical benefits available, there may be some expenses that won’t be covered.
Help your employees offset those expenses with an accident insurance policy.
Our coverage provides a cash benefit to help:
- Pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Supplement daily living expenses
- Cover lost income for unpaid time off work
It’s the extra layer of protection your employees need for if and when a life challenging event happens.
- Lump-sum cash benefit paid directly to the insured
- Express Benefit
- Flexible plan design
- 24-hour and off-job coverage
- Coverage for the most common accidents
- Initial care/emergency benefits
- Annual benefit maximum
- Fully portable coverage
- Spouse and child(ren) coverage
- Catastrophic (AD&D) coverage
- Annual health screening
- Family care