At Mutual of Omaha, we conduct business in a way that reflects our mission: “We help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.” If you would like to have an opportunity to be part of this tradition and service, please fill out our online Supplier Registration form. You can start by entering your Employer Identification Number (EIN) below.
Mutual of Omaha has a reputation of leadership in the insurance and financial services industry and is well known for being strong, stable, and secure. To maintain this position, we must maintain the best buy in terms of quality, service, competitive pricing, innovative business solutions and technology advancements for all areas of our operation.
Mutual of Omaha strives to maintain a reputation of fairness, integrity, service and progressiveness. The goal of Procurement is to follow generally accepted world class procurement practices. Part of that effort includes searching for suppliers who support our goals and objectives while continually looking for ways to help lower costs to the association and ultimately its members.
Mutual of Omaha Procurement is committed to:
- Promoting open and free competition
- Providing due consideration of cost/benefit, risk and value
- Providing prompt and courteous attention to all suppliers
- Remaining firm on deadlines and acceptance of bids or proposals
- Declining offers of gratuities in any form, whether gifts, entertainment, or otherwise, from any current or potential supplier
Please provide your Employer Identification Number (EIN) below.