In most careers, no matter how hard you work, no matter how much you produce, you always get the same paycheck.
At Mutual of Omaha, we think you should be rewarded for your results and earn what you’re worth. Our competitive compensation program for career agents is built around a simple philosophy: the more you sell, the more you earn.
No caps. No limits. No ceilings.
Our compensation program
As a Mutual of Omaha representative, you’ll have several ways to build the income you deserve:
- First-Year Commission – pays you when you sell our products
- Career Financing Plan (not available in New York) – helps you transition to a commission-based income
- Expense Allowance Payment (New York only) – helps you establish your career
- Computer Equipment Allowance – helps defray early set up costs
- Production Bonus – pays you for performance
- Renewal Commission and Enhanced Renewal Commission – provides continuing income from business that stays on the books
- Deferred Compensation – rewards you for long-term success
- Prospecting Account – helps you build business
- Contests and Incentives – rewards you for success