In most careers, no matter how hard you work, no matter how much you produce, you always get the same paycheck.
At Mutual of Omaha, we think you should be rewarded for your results and earn what you’re worth. Our competitive compensation program is built around a simple philosophy: the more you sell, the more you earn.
Our compensation program
As a Mutual of Omaha representative, you’ll have several ways to build the income you deserve:
- First-Year Commission – pays you when you sell our products
- Production Incentive Plan (Expense Allowance Payment in New York) – helps you transition to a commission-based income
- Computer Equipment Allowance – helps defray early start-up costs
- Production Bonus – pays you for performance
- Renewal Commission and Enhanced Renewal Commission – builds an ongoing stream of income
- Deferred Compensation – contributes to your retirement
- Prospecting Account – offers additional support for marketing and prospecting
- Contests and Incentives – reward you for success