Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just getting started in your career, we look forward to getting to know you though our hiring process.
- The first step in the application process is searching our online database for your ideal career opportunity.
Search current job openings by job category, location or key word.
- Can’t find exactly what you’re looking for? Try using our job finder to create a profile and submit general info to our candidate database.
- In order to be considered for openings, you must complete an online application. Don’t have access to a computer? You can access the site from Mutual of Omaha’s home office headquarters.
- Once you’ve applied, you’ll receive an e-mail confirmation indicating your application has been received.
- Need Assistance? If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment, call (800) 780-0304 Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. For all other inquires, contact our HR Hotline at (800) 365-1405, option 4.
- If you’ve got the skills and experience we’re seeking, a Mutual of Omaha recruiter will contact you to discuss the initial steps in the recruiting process. Only the most qualified candidates will be selected for the initial interview.
- Our hiring process utilizes several methods proven to predict on-the-job performance. Chances are you may experience one or more of these methods, including: a phone screen, in-person interview(s), panel interview and/or online assessment.
- Bring your photo ID to your interview. You’ll need it to enter our building.
- Provide advance notice of any special accommodations you’ll need to complete an interview or assessment.
- Once all interviews are complete, each candidate’s knowledge, skills and ability will be evaluated. The most qualified candidate will be selected.
- All employment offers are contingent on a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Upon acceptance of an employment offer, an employment start date is determined. Most individuals begin on a Monday and participate in New Employee Orientation.
- Candidates who were evaluated at any point in the hiring process, but are not selected, are notified via e-mail.