Mutual of Omaha has a long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe that our success, as a company, is directly related to our talented and engaged workforce. We’ve made it a priority to recruit top-notch employees from all backgrounds and walks of life who reflect the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. We’re also committed to creating a culture where every person feels included, valued and empowered.
Dan Neary Chairman and CEO
We will continue to build a corporate culture that respects and values the unique strengths and cultural differences of our employees, customers and the community.
To help us build a corporate culture that respects and values the unique strengths and cultural differences of our employees, customers and the community, we’ve established five key objectives:
- Impacting Our Workforce – We will recruit, hire, develop and retain a diverse workforce.
- Impacting Our Corporate Culture – We will provide an environment that enables employees, to do their best work, free from harassment or discrimination.
- Impacting the Community – We will support community programs that encourage inclusion, equality and fair treatment.
- Impacting Suppliers – We will utilize the products and services of minority and women-owned vendors.
- Impacting Customers – We will recognize the diverse needs and backgrounds of our customers and do business in a way that is comfortable and welcoming to them.