Services are provided through AXA Assistance USA, boasting the largest travel assistance network in the world, providing employees with around-the-clock, worldwide support from a team of travel professionals who coordinate assistance for emergencies wherever they occur.
Comprehensive Plan Features
All services are available to the employee, their spouse and dependent children.
- Passport, visa or other required documentation for foreign travel
- Travel, health advisories and inoculation requirements
- Domestic and international weather forecasts
- Daily foreign currency exchange rates
- Consulate and embassy locations
Emergency Travel Support Services
While traveling more than 100 miles from home for any single trip up to 90 days in duration, call Travel Assistance toll-free 24/7 for immediate help from a multi-lingual professional.
- Translation and interpreter services available for access day or night
- Locating legal services referrals for local attorney or consular offices; help maintaining business and family communications until legal counsel is retained; coordination of financial assistance for bonds/bail
- Baggage locating lost, stolen or delayed baggage from common carrier travel
- Emergency payment and cash coordination of cash advances for medical or other travel emergencies
- Emergency messages recording messages for retrieval at any time
- Document replacement for credit card, airline ticket, or other documents
- Vehicle return if evacuation or repatriation is necessary
- Locating medical providers and referrals for local care
- Case communications on medical status and communications between patient and other interested parties
- Emergency evacuation if adequate medical facilities are not available
- Transportation home for further treatment or the return of mortal remains
- Transportation arrangements for the visit of a family member or friend, or return home for dependent children if hospitalization is more than seven days
- Hotel arrangements for convalescence prior to, or after, medical treatment
- Coordination of medical insurance
- Obtaining prescription drugs or other necessary personal medical items
Identity Theft Assistance
- Education and prevention guides and tips to help avoid identity theft
- Recovery information, instructions and guidelines in case of identity theft
- Case managers available for assistance 24/7
Expenses for emergency evacuation, medically necessary repatriation, repatriation of remains, return of dependent children, family or friend transportation arrangement and vehicle return up to $100,000 per person per event.