Mutual of Omaha Offers Simplified Final Expense Coverage with New Whole Life Express Insurance Plan
Omaha, Neb. – (August 23, 2007) Mutual of Omaha now offers consumers a quick and easy way to make sure final expenses are handled. The company’s new Whole Life Express plan can help pay outstanding medical bills, debts or any other unpaid final expenses that otherwise would be left behind for others to take care of. The policy pays benefits directly to the beneficiary chosen by the insured.
Highlights of the plan:
- Face amounts up to $50,000
- Benefits never decrease
- Rates never increase with age
- Full death benefit paid regardless of policy year when death occurs
- Matures at age 100, at which time the face amount will be paid less any outstanding policy loans and loan interest
- Cannot be canceled for any reason as long as premiums are paid
- Builds cash value that can be borrowed against
- Benefits paid to beneficiary income tax free
- Issued up to age 85 in most states
- Simplified underwriting
- Nontobacco user discount available
Mutual of Omaha is a full-service, multi-line provider of insurance and financial services products for individuals, businesses and groups throughout the United States. Founded in 1909, Mutual of Omaha and its affiliate companies manage assets in excess of $19 billion and are ranked among the Fortune 500.